At the moment, the modern market is full of various drugs, of which oral steroids are more common among beginners and middle-level athletes. Professional athletes often run courses conducted exclusively on injectable drugs, but some bodybuilders prefer to buy oral steroids over injections.
Let’s talk first about the advantages of steroids in tablets.
Advantages of oral steroids compared to injections:
– It is psychologically easier to start with pills, and this is not an unimportant factor, if you work hard on yourself for a long period of time and your results have stopped, then you should start your steroid journey with the oral form.
– Tablets are much more practical: no syringes, no injections, no unnecessary questions from partners (with tablets you can say that you take vitamins, but with injections it’s not so easy to get out of it).
– Oral products are absorbed in the body quickly; you can feel the effect within 15-20 minutes after taking the drugs. Due to the fact that the drugs begin to work immediately they have a short period of validity. In order to maintain a constant concentration in the body, reception should be divided into several parts, in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening.
– The oral form is often chosen by fighters, swimmers, athletes, since few people want to get involved with injections, and the result can be pretty decent.
– In tablets, the detection period for doping tests is significantly shorter than that of injectable counterparts. Thanks to this, athletes can go up to the competition in their best form.
As a beginner athlete, injections can scare some people away and if you consider that they will have to do it themselves, then proceeding from this, many choose a course of oral steroids. The word beginner is not meaning in sports but the experience of taking steroids, which begins only with the first acquaintance with anabolics. The experience of athletes before and after taking steroids, these are completely different levels of athletes. Steroids make it possible to recover faster, engage in more intensive training, be much more mobile and more enduring.
Oral products also have their drawbacks (in comparison with injectable steroids) so we must discuss them.
– Firstly, steroids in tablets begin to affect the body only after passing through the purification of the liver. Therefore, oral anabolics are considered dangerous (but the danger they represent is only if they are taken in a huge dosage and for a long time). If these factors are taken into account and competently addressed, you can get a decent result while preserving your health.
– The second is their effectiveness. The bottom line is that through intramuscular injections, the drug gets into the body, bypassing the treatment of the liver, but the tablet form passes the whole system of processing through the body and therefore, to some extent, loses its effectiveness.
Here are the best oral steroids in the opinion of professionals which are known to everyone:
– Methandienone (this is known as Methane by athletes);
– Turinabol (“Tbol” in the circle of experienced athletes);
– Oxandrolone (referred to among athletes as “Anavar”);
– Stanozolol (the so-called “Winstrol”);
– Oxymetholone (also named Anadrol or Anapolon);
Most oral steroids have analogues in the injectable form, this allows you to choose which form is best for you if you know the pros and cons of different forms of drugs. It’s better to buy oral steroids in Australia right now if you really want to build the perfect body!
Showing 1–24 of 48 results