Primobolan, manufactured by the pharmaceutical company Dragon Pharma, is one of the best injectable steroids with moderate anabolic effects. The drug is very effective in courses designed for the growth of high-quality muscles and drying. Primobolan is a drug known to many athletes for its minimal androgenic effect. It is a Dihydroboldenone derivative called Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan depot). This drug is characterized by a long period of action due to the fact that Enanthate is included in its composition. This explains the fact that the period of activity of the drug lasts almost up to 16 days.
Effects of Primobolan depot
To take this steroid, you must follow the advice of a specialist. This will allow you, not only to increase the effect of the course, but also to avoid the manifestation of possible side reactions. There are many beneficial effects of this steroid if it is taken correctly:
- Relatively low anabolic effect and minimal androgenic effect.
- A minimal chance of side effects.
- Due to the fact that the drug is not converted into oestrogen, the athlete does not need to be afraid of the manifestation of signs of gynecomastia.
- At the end of the cycle, the results obtained remain in place, since there is minimal “rollback” occurrence.
- The active components of this drug do not raise cholesterol levels, and therefore, blood pressure does not increase and problems with the cardiovascular system do not arise.
- Those wishing to increase the anabolic effect can simply increase the dosage.
Method of application
Given that this drug is one of the safest anabolic steroids, it can be taken not only by experienced, but also novice athletes. The active components of this drug allow you to accelerate the growth of muscle mass and at the same time there are practically no side effects.
Usually, athletes inject a dosage not exceeding 400-800 milligrams per week. The duration of the course is in the range of 6 to 12 weeks. Of course, in some cases it is allowed to take an increased dosage, but this can negatively affect the functioning of the liver and cardiovascular system.
An athlete with an individual intolerance to one or more components of the steroid, or who has deliberately taken the drug in a dosage higher than recommended by a specialist, may expect the following adverse reactions to occur:
- Minimizing the level of testosterone produced by the body naturally.
- Water retention.
- Large doses cause a significant load on the liver.
- Acceleration of hair growth on the face and body, changing the tone of the voice.
Basically, athletes note positive results associated with the intake of this steroid. During the course, strength indicators substantially increase and muscle growth accelerates. Some people report increased training duration and productivity during a cycle of Primobolan.