To the athlete gained strength, volume and relief, only training and proper nutrition are not enough. In competent training necessarily include sports nutrition with pharmacological preparations that support the organism of the athlete at the hormonal level. The optimal and harmless analogue of common hormonal agents in bodybuilding are peptides. Their main purpose – getting rid of excess weight and a set of muscle mass.
Common advantages of peptides
Their main useful qualities for bodybuilding:
- Activation of growth hormone;
- Stimulation of muscle mass gain;
- Increase in the rate of metabolic processes;
- Burning of fat;
- Reduction of the recovery period after heavy training;
- Strengthening bones and cartilage;
- Increased immunity;
- Rejuvenation of the body.
Side effects from the use of HGH do not manifest themselves in any way, or are not sufficiently investigated. Many write that the places of injections hurt or itch. But this is not surprising with so many injections.
Dosage and course
The recommended dosage of HGH ranges from 100 to 1000 μg per day, depending on the goal. The duration of the course is usually 2-3 months. Inject the peptide into the interval between meals. With this rule, the effectiveness of the drug will be maximum. For the preparation of injections, isotonic solution or water for injection is used. To achieve maximum effect as a result of the use of HGH , it is recommended that during the course of the course, you follow the diet for weight loss and exercise.
There is an approximate scheme according to which it is recommended to take HGH. On training days, take 200 μg an hour before breakfast, lunch and half an hour before training. On days when you are not engaged in the hall, you should take 200 micrograms of HGH an hour before breakfast, lunch and at bedtime.
However, peptides have other advantages that help bodybuilders achieve the right effect
- They are used in the treatment of a number of diseases. For example, they help in the treatment of bone diseases and eliminate inflammatory processes in the body
- They help the body recover more quickly after the injuries are received. Especially important for athletes who damage muscle tissue
- Do not replace growth hormone, but stimulate its production in the body, so it is much safer than hormonal drugs
- Makes bone and cartilaginous tissue more dense, strengthening them. With the active growth of muscle tissue, strengthening the bones is simply necessary
- Specific effects on adipose tissue, without a negative or destructive effect on muscle tissue
- Strengthening the immune system and enhancing the tone of the body
- Improves sleep, helps the body recover faster